A great page for Nov? Definitely not!! I am overwhelm recently..coz final exam is just around the corner..and I have a lot of assignments, projects as well as presentations...I also have a test tomorrow, which weights 20% of the module.. and yet I finish revising..aiz...One of my secondary school best friends came to Sg to work...Personally I am very happy that she came..Coz i will have more companion in Sg..however..it is totally different than what i expected..the first time, she wanted me to go out..it is ok..coz semester just started...the second time, she came to sg for job interview and asked me to go out..ok also..since I am not so busy yet... It seems to be getting unreasonable for me.. Wai Ming said.."y ur fren like that, expect u to go out and skip lecture? what kind of friend is this? I thought true fren should really care for each other.."then i dun bother..not that i dun bother..is that i dun wan to bother..i dun wan to accept the real fact... then i told him.."oh ya..i think i will be letting her to sleep on my bed and i will sleep on the floor" Wai Ming said.."har? y?if it is me, i dun bother..i will just sleep on the bed"..personally, i think it is ok for me..not often, visitors ma...but then things came up differently..before i told her that she will be sleeping on the bed today, she already requested me to do so..this made me feel....really really bad..like wat wai ming said was totally right..aiz... and now..she finally came to Sg for work...and I am really overwhelm with lots of work..although sg is not big, but without car...i need an hour plus to go to her place..i understand that being new to Sg, she will definitely need someone to accompany with, maybe to do some administrative stuff together..like buying sim card, groceries and so on...oh please, with 2 group projects, 1 individual assignment, 2 test and 1 presentation on the same week is not an easy stuff!! maybe im selfish..but i thought she will understand..but end up, through our conversation, i think she dun und...aiz.. she was my best best fren last time..but now i wondered...why were we best friend last time? I really cannot understand what she is thinking..am i wrong? can someone tell me? is it that im too realistic?

0 comments :