I think I write blog less after I grow older and mature. I don't know the exact reason. Perhaps it is a good thing as I take blogging as one of my ways to release my stress and unhappiness, especially in my relationship.

I met up with my kbox ex-colleagues yesterday at Lavender, Tim Ho Wan for dinner. I received a very shocking news. One of my ex-colleagues, Lee Min Han passed away on Monday, 16/3/2015. Although we did not keep in contact thereafter the part-time job, I could still remember clearly we went out dating for a few times(hmm, at least one). He showed his interest in me and we went out sing k during our off day. Eventually we did not get together because I think that he was not mature at that age.

I still remember we had a tuition together (economic subject) and I barely remembered him. He couldn't remember and recognize me either. He had a car accident, probably crashing a parked lorry in a high speed. Leaving to a beautiful world at the age of 25.

This incident strikes me. Most of us are now working hard to earn money and forget about the importance of enjoying life. Life is unpredictable. Initially I am so worried about money because recently I have spent lots in buying gift for bf, double decker bed frame for the new house (my brother's) and going to spend for my Taiwan trip (May) and Australia trip (Sept). I treat it calmly right now. Money is very important, future planning is very important as well. We must know how to strike a balance between all these and at the same time enjoying our life. Who knows if anything happen next, who knows if I have a lightning marriage and have no time to travel and enjoy life, busy taking care of my family and kids.

 I seriously think that I should start preparing my will or probably a message to my love one in case if any emergency case happens.

ENJOY LIFE my friend!

0 comments :