-A dream of his-
A confession I am about to make
Last week, I had a weird dream. I was getting married in the dream. To me, it felt good, it was as if I have finally get a grip of my life and achieve the things that I needed before settling down. I was in a grand hall before the wedding. Everything was nice and pretty. Cool and perfect.
Skipping past everything. I was at the ceremony. Then I saw my bride. She turned. She was pretty, but it shocked me that she was not you. Instantly, all the happy feeling was gone. It was like all the light in my heart disappear. Only one thought in my mind.
Where is Chong Mei Qi?
I scrambled, looked around, run around. I felt empty.
In my dream, my mind was all CMQ. The way she runs when she's happy, the way she smile, the way she giggle, the way she think with a sa po look.
Then tears dropped. Like tears rolling round my eyes now. Then I realised.
I love CMQ alot.
Losing her like taking a part of my life away.
Felt lost.
PS. I really feel touched. But it all happened after we had a big quarrel and I started to doubt myself, him and our relationship. I asked myself, does he really feel so? Or just trying to fix things after having such a big quarrel. I dun und y he chose to tell me this at this timing. I can imagine the scene, the feelings that he has. I do love him, I do, not less than his love. But I dun und, since we love each other so much, y do we used to quarrel so frequently? 780 days of dating, I bet we dun even und each other by 20%. Wat should we do? I feel helpless, I do not wat to do to change the situation. All I have are just disappointment, sadness and doubtfulness.
Posted by
mAgGiE
1 comments :
Hi girl,
可以感觉到你们是真的很爱对方,但是相处真的并不容易。两个不同性格的人生活在一起,难免会有一些波折和争吵,最重要的是你们之间要有信任,包容和沟通,和他在一起的感觉很舒服。可能现在是一个阶段,过了这个阶段,或许你们会更了解对方,也在处理感情方面更加成熟。
I dont know if his dream is true, but think in a positive way.at least he put in effort to make you happy and you are touched:)
加油。
From a random reader that stumbled upon ur blog.
Post a Comment