I did very bad in my last sem, bad till I cant accept it at tat moment. Mayb singapore standard is too high for me, or mayb Im really too slack last sem, my study way/method is wrong, not efficient either. I should start to change already. Many said they did badly in last sem, but turned out the result is very good in my opinion. I think i would not be able to score tat well no matter i spend all my time in studies. I know my standard, this is wat i can tell. By the way, i wont give up. must find my way to study the best, and enjoy the happiness of learning like wat papa said. If maggie chong din change, this is how she will act like, not giving up, and continue to fight against the things tat i fear. i will love them in this sem. love them from the heart. uni life should be fun, interesting. i should not be influenced much. Sem 2, Come on..

0 comments :